Saturday, April 19, 2014

First package to "hop" an ocean!

I am writing this post from my backyard attempting to freckle! It's finally warm in SW MO!!! Very exciting. Currently I'm less than four weeks away from graduating with my masters in speech language pathology, I defended and passed my thesis and survived filling out my first customs form. Lots of positive things happening around here. Easter snuck up on me, so I doubt Joel's package will arrive on time (It's somewhere over there...but....?). Here it though, an Easter deployment package. Easter is the first holiday Joel and I ever spent together. The woman who set up convinced me he had no where to go and I felt "obligated" to invite him to mine. This was about two days after our first date, and you know what.....he stuck around. It's a miracle really.
I feel like these care packages just keep getting more cheesy...but.... Contents of the Easter package:
*Different eggs with candy *Hanging basketball hoop *Bubbles *Chalk *Water balloons *Koolaid flavor burst thing *Peeps *Jelly Beans *Gum *Poprocks
I tried to burry everything under Easter grass (I love the smell of it!). My family has an egg hunt every year and even the "big kids" have to participate. To motviate everyone my mom always throws in a little cash. I think Joel thinks it's ridiculous that he has to hunt, however I thought I would try to recreate that tradition for him the best I could this year. Happy Easter to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment