Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Care Package Number 2: Sending Lots of love


Care Package Number 2 is Valentines Themed!


I had a lot of fun with this one. I got to add some special touches.





I've seen this deck of cards DIY floating around Pinterest for a long time. I thought this was the perfect care package to include it in. I didn't get fancy, I just used Avery shipping labels and printed everything off. This made it really easy to stick each "reason" onto a card. I try to send Joel things that are easy to transport so this worked out nicely. 



I made 14 valentines to countdown to Valentines Day. I put them all in a bag and he picks a different one everyday. I also put in more beef jerky, naturally some Valentine's candy, toilet paper (a nicer brand than my own because he's spoiled), packets of hot sauce to curve the "awesome" food he's getting, lots of snacks and a bouncy ball that has provided hours of entertainment (Who knew?). 

This year Valentine's will be extra special because it's GI Joel's last weekend home. 






No comments:

Post a Comment