Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Care Package 3: The Zombie Apocolypse


This care package is...killer. We are pretty big Walking Dead fans and since GI Joel is missing out on the rest of this season I decided a zombie survial care package was needed. 


I lined this box with zombie "caution" signs and used the Dead Yourself App (free) from the Apple Store to zombie-fie pictures of myself and Joel. 


This package includes:
Emergency food-beef jerky
Target practice-a zombie target and need gun
Walker immunity pills-life savers
In case of walker bites-Bandaids
In case of extinction-Sour Patch Kids and  a Snack Pack
To learn to fight/swoon zombies: Warm Bodies movie 
In case of boredom: Walking Dead playing cards
Some extra TP
A toy airplane
A handwritten note

I used more Avery shipping labels to make the labels for all the "zombie" survival pieces. 
I wanted to send some cookies his way and learned this trick from a seasoned Army Wife.
I packed my chocolate chip cookies in a Pringles can. I figured that the can would reek of chips, but with some soap and water I couldn't smell anything.
I made sure my cookies were the right size for the can and stuffed in as many cookies as I could without smashing them too much. (About a dozen cookies or so fit!)
I think GI J really liked this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment