Sunday, May 11, 2014

Paint with Kenda

My sister and I recently went to a painting class! It was so so fun! I can't wait to go back and paint something for my new classroom. For this project, I wanted to paint something with a yellow ribbon on it. I don't have the best set up to tie a ribbon around an oak tree in the middle of Springfield....so....Kenda helped me get creative.
She cut out the outline for my soldier boots project and drew in pencil the places to help guide me along. Lets be honest. She had to help me out quite a bit. I;m not much of a painter.
I was pretty proud that I managed to paint most of the boots myself. Kenda helped me out with the wording and attached the yellow ribbon at the end.
If soldier boots aren;t your thing, my sister did a tractor. It turned out great. Kenda plans on moving downtown Republic, MO this summer where you can pick from many projects and embellishments. The link to her Facebook page is below.
https://www.facebook.com/paintwithkenda

1 comment: