Monday, March 30, 2015

Floors

We chose to put laminate flooring in our whole house. 


I love how it turned out, but a direct quote from Joel was, "I will never do this for anyone again". It was pretty tedious and I was not much help. 


Thankfully Joel's Dad and brother-in-law
helped out and the whole project was completed in a week. 


We purchased the Lowes brand vinyl in burnished autumn (I think...autumn something). I love the antique look and the pairing with our dark walnut stained trim. 


It was crazy how fast everything came together at the shouse after the flooring was completed. 


Trim came within a week and he finished up all of the shelving in the house. 


I'm really excited about the space we have. 


The floors are much cleaner now. That was a mess...so much dust. 


Joel and Kali are all moved in and I will be joining them after the wedding in May. I'm pretty jealous. :) We still have lots of work to do but it's nice to have everything moved in. 






 



No comments:

Post a Comment