Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Love Your Guts


Our house has guts! I admit, this hasn't been the most exciting part of the shouse journey, until I realized how fast it got done. 


I was expecting it to take a long time, but we had plumbing, electric and installation  in two weeks. We also have our heating system. Guts are done. 


Snow days are a blessing/curse. Thanks to the snow I got to pick out paint, remaining light fixtures and odds and ends. Hopefully, the snow doesn't halt sheet rocking. We will see. Ice tomorrow, sunny and 60 next week. MO. 


If in fact the walls are done by the weekend, you can find me at the house painting. It's conveniently drill weekend(way to get out of that one GI Joel) so I'm taking volunteers at this time. No...but really. 


I will be patiently waiting for walls the next few days, being really over the weather and dreaming of my future beige and gray walls. 







No comments:

Post a Comment